Overnight Oats are my new BFF
I love my sleep. As a baby I was a good sleeper, my mom said my sister and I would sleep in until 8 am most days (every parents dream right?!) You know those people who say my body automatically wakes up at 7 without an alarm? I cringe. That is not me, I love my sleep and normally do it as late as I possibly can! A while back I discovered overnight oats and have been eating them for a few years now. It is normally a summer thing I do because they are cold, tasty and filling on those warm summer mornings. I have partnered with Quaker to bring you their new Overnight Oats. They noticed the buzz around Overnight Oats and made their own to give active, busy, sleep lovers something quick and hassle free to enjoy each morning.
Quaker Overnight Oats
All you have to do is add your milk of choice to the fill line of the container the night before and let them cold - steep overnight in the refrigerator. Grab them in the morning - I like to add some yogurt (it makes it creamier), chow down and hit the gym or the road for SoulCycle. Quaker Overnight Oats are a low-prep, nutritious and filling breakfast for anyone who gets up in the morning ready to grind and hustle.
Their current flavors are:
- Blueberry Banana & Vanilla Bliss - flavor with other natural flavors
- Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch - flavor with other natural flavors
- Orchard Peach Pecan Perfection - flavor with other natural flavors
- Raisin Walnut & Honey Heaven - flavor with other natural flavors
Some other facts:
- 100% whole grain oats and other grains
- No Artificial Flavors and No Added Colors
- Good source of Fiber (10 grams of fat or less per container)
- At least 11g of Protein when made with 1/2 cup of Vitamin A and Vitamin D Fortified Skim Milk
My two favorites are the Blueberry and Raisin Walnut and almond milk is my liquid of choice! Head over to QuakerOvernightOats.com to check them out for yourself!
My sister and I had a fun time getting some shots for this. I have actually started adding some yoga and stretching to my morning routine so this was perfect before I did so!
This post is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company, but all opinions are my own.